Executive Assistant - Ohio
This job is available in 2 locations
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Executive Assistant will provide assigned Executive with comprehensive administrative support that encompasses schedule management and travel arrangements with a high-level of professional presence and demeanor. Utilizing discretion and good judgment, the incumbent in this role is responsible for, and expected to, always maintain privacy while handling highly confidential matters. He/She will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers. General supervision is received from the Executive(s) or Leader(s) who reviews work for satisfactory performance of duties and for attainment of desired goals and objectives.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns. Determines appropriate course of action, referral or response with the direction of the supported leader(s).
- Handles and approves credit card reconciliations for all supported positions ensuring all company deadlines are met.
- Ensures all meetings, appointments, events, conferences, etc. are up-to-date. Exercises flexibility in scheduling and rescheduling, since last minute changes are inevitable. Promptly and properly documents schedule changes as they occur.
- Manages all contacts. With a thorough understanding of who’s who, proactively keeps track of all communication needs for these contacts and prioritizes correspondences based on subject matter, time sensitivity and level of leadership.
- Makes all necessary arrangements, as event coordinator, for special events hosted by the Company throughout the year. Some of these activities include:
- Negotiating and securing venue, visiting various venue options and making final selection while considering functionality for the needs of the Company.
- Initiating, coordinating and/or participating in all efforts to publicize and bring awareness of the event.
- Makes all travel arrangements for supported leader(s) as a corporate travel coordinator. Some of these duties include:
- Completing all functions related to planning, scheduling and booking travel requests.
- Arranging all travel including air, hotel and ground transportation.
- Creating and maintaining all travel itineraries.
- Administering all changes and cancellations in a timely, cost-effective fashion using independent judgment.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Leader’s schedule is adhered to and respected. Performs a “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Leader’s time and office.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and modified at the leader’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Executive Assistant methods, techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of general office procedures, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of executive protocol and proper order of etiquette in conducting duties with responsible Leader and/or other officials.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling and arithmetic.
- Knowledge of the responsibilities of an Executive(s) or comparable executive official and the relationship with other (COE) executives, managers and supervisors.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment. May be required to be accessible during non-business hours.
- Excellent verbal and superior writing skills are essential.
- Skills in report presentations.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Adaptable to and flexible with frequent changes.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Healthcare knowledge a plus.
- Strong computer skills using CRM and expert Microsoft Office Product skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook) plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software.
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and/or nationwide up to 10% of the time.
- Spoken and written fluency in English.
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ direct experience supporting a high-level executive position in a busy, innovative and growing environment.
The Executive Assistant will provide assigned Executive with comprehensive administrative support that encompasses schedule management and travel arrangements with a high-level of professional presence and demeanor. Utilizing discretion and good judgment, the incumbent in this role is responsible for, and expected to, always maintain privacy while handling highly confidential matters. He/She will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers. General supervision is received from the Executive(s) or Leader(s) who reviews work for satisfactory performance of duties and for attainment of desired goals and objectives.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director