ER PHARMACY CLINICAL SPECIALIST
Methodist Charlton Medical Center is currently seeking a Pharmacy Clinical Specialist to practice in an ER setting.
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients. The Pharmacy Clinical Specialist position is to perform professional, clinical tasks that will ensure the highest quality of pharmaceutical care and results in an optimal patient care.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy
- Licensed as a registered pharmacist by the Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Current CPR; ACLS certification every 2 years
- Board certification and/or specialty residency
- Sterile Compounding certification
- Experience working in a hospital setting.
- 5 years of related work experience or equivalence including residency training is preferred (for equivalency purposes, PGY1 residency equals 2 years' experience; PGY2 residency equals 3 years' experience)
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team