EPIC Release Coordinator Associate
Digital Products Solutions team members are responsible for securely managing information systems throughout their lifecycle, including; knowing what information systems are within their scope of responsibility, understanding what sensitive data is stored, transmitted, or processed on those information systems, enforcing the security principles of least privilege and least functionality, knowing what events may constitute an information security incident, and understanding their role in security incident response activities.
The Release Coordinator is responsible for the faciliatation and execution of release management and controlling the movement of releases to production environments. The primary objective is to ensure that the integrity of the production environment is protected and that the correct components are released.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma Required. Bachelor's Degree Preferred.
- Experience: One year of Epic Data Courier experience Required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Obtain Epic Data Courier proficiency Required. Pass all certifications passing grade within three tries for each test or project.
- Additional Skills/Requirments Required: Strong decision making and sound judgment capabilities based on foundational business acumen and level of severity. Effective meeting management, facilitation and organizational skills. Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills. Ability to deal with the stress of competing priorities. Communicates in a clear, concise manner both written and verbal. High degree of initiative and ability to work with little supervision.
- Additional Skills/Requirments Preferred: Knowledge of release management tools. Knowledge of Cache ITIL RCV certification.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health