Accredited by The Joint Commission (TJC), Memorial Medical Center is a licensed 298-bed acute care facility. The hospital offers a full range of comprehensive care including the latest in diagnostic, therapeutic and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis. For more information on Memorial Medical Center please visit:
Memorial Medical Center
- Coordinating the daily hospital workload
- Ensuring that dayshift PMs are being completed in a timely manner .
- Managing our keep stock program
- Managing our tools and supplies
- Ensuring that the daily rounds are being completed
- Managing vendors and small projects
- Conducting boiler checks and plant rounds to free up the second shift to focus on preventive maintenance and projects.
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Graduate of a two-year facility maintenance Associate’s degree program preferred. Five (5) years construction background in lieu of degree.
- Minimum Experience: Journeyman status in construction with at least five (5) years previous construction experience or five years recent and related experience in repair and service of building physical plant and equipment. Knowledge of sprinkler systems for hospital properties strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.
Positions identified are with subsidiary hospitals and subsidiary physician practices of LifePoint Health, Inc. Similarly, recruitment and placement services for these positions are conducted by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Any applications received will be directed to the applicable entities.