You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Understanding of clinical and business applications such as, but not limited to: PACS, Syngo, Medicalis, Welch Allyn, OBIX, Capsule, Cerner, Epic, EMR, Nursecall, SPOK, IP Communicator, and Call Manager
- Understanding of Microsoft Networking and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, such as but not limited to: Windows 7, Windows 10, and above
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as but not limted to: O365, Office 2016, Office 2019, Outlook, Exchange, and OWA
- Understanding of project plans, presentations, procedures, diagrams, and other technical documentation
- Understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, IPV4, POE, DNS, DHCP, WINS, and TCP/IP
- Experience researching and testing new technologies and processes, and developing creative solutions to complex problems
- Understanding of various Desktop Management Systems such as but not limited to: anti-virus software, patch management, and software delivery
- Experience training, delegating, and reviewing the work of staff members
- Knowledge of desktop ticketing system (ServiceNow)
- Knowledge of cloud computing, such as but not limited to: Adobe, O365, Box, and OneDrive
- Knowledge of standard desktop imaging such as but not limited to: MDT, ISO’s, Intune, and SCCM
- Knowledge of VPN remote software and RDP configuration
- Knowledge of Windows and Citrix based printing
- Understanding of ITIL overview and tier structure support using a ticket tracking system
- Experience imaging, labeling, and post-configuring devices
- Knowledge of Apple OSX and iOS operating systems and platforms
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies such as but not limited to: Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, VMWare, and HP Device Manager
- Knowledge of IT Security applications such as but not limited to: Imprivata, Cisco AMP, FireEye, Aruba OnGuard, DUO, Bitlocker, Checkpoint Encryption, and USB Allowlisting
- Knowledge of telecom technology and basic troubleshooting with telecom endpoints
- Knowledge of Knowledge-Centered Service principles and best practices
- Must have a valid California driver’s license, have reliable transportation, and drive to UCLA sites as needed
- Must be able to lift 30lbs or more
- Ability to walk comfortably for a minimum of three hours a day
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.