Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Assists in the delivery of patient care in the Endoscopy Center under the direct supervision of the RN/physician.
1) High school diploma or equivalent.
1) Surgical Technician, LPN, or prior experience as an Endoscopy Technician.
2) Prior experience in an Endoscopy Unit preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Demonstrates a working knowledge of the computer scheduling and patient charging system.
2) Demonstrates good customer service when dealing with patients, family members, physicians, and coworkers.
3) Demonstrates manual dexterity in the use of required endoscopy instrumentation/equipment.
4) Keeps emotions in check and engages patients with open, unbiased communication.
5) High attention to detail.
6) A team player, who is focused on attending to their workload, but also realizes that they are part of a team and are ready to do whatever is needed to carry out the required tasks.
1) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.