Emergency Trauma Technician, Per Diem – Santa Monica
Nights and variable shifts
$26.74 – $26.74 Hourly
August 31, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
· Knowledge of suturing and suture removal, dressing application, splinting and casting.
· Skill in CPR and EKG’s.
· Skill in preparing wounds for treatment, set up and assisting with special procedures such as incision and drainage of infected areas.
· Knowledge of insertion of chest tubes and trauma procedures.
· Ability to assist nursing staff with routine patient care.
· Ability to perform as a team member and provide professional staff support to physicians and nurses.
· Ability to function effectively with patients.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered