Added - 08/27/21Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic AlliedLas Vegas, Nevada | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Flexible between the hours of 7:30am-4:30pm; shifts based on department needs
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Emergency Medical Technician Paramedic must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Graduate from an accredited NREMT program. Shall have appropriate level of education and certification to perform the required function- at a minimum, shall possess a High School Diploma, or equivalent.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS). Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advance Life Support (PALS) are required. Maintain registration as an American Heart Association or American Red Cross CPR/FIRST AID Instructor. Certifications must be through American Heart Association or American Red Cross guidelines. Members must present proof of current certification through American Health Association or American Red Cross.
• Experience: Have a minimum of 3 years of paramedic experience within the 5 years.
• Licensure/Registration: Possess and Maintain registration by the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT-P). Candidates may hold a State of Texas EMT Registration in lieu of NREMT. Shall have appropriate level of education and certification to perform the required tasks.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.