Center City, Philadelphia, PA
The EHR Application Analysts are the primary support for the assigned non-clinical application(s). They must be very knowledgeable about the organization's policies, procedures, and business operations and coordinate all issues that arise during installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting, and upgrading for their application area.
- Develops content and documentation tools for implementing systems changes and other tasks and provides input for training materials
- Performing in¿depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with application
- Populates own databases during initial system build and assists in software code upgrades
- Performs in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with application software and prepares details of specifications, as needed
- Assists in evaluation of operational needs; validates workflows, build, and configuration based on application requirements/ standards and serves as liaison between end users, third parties, and application staff
Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of Jefferson.
EDUCATIONAL/TRAINING REQUIREMENTS :
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, AND REGISTRATION :
HIM Epic certifications required
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
2-3 years working experience in healthcare, information systems, or healthcare IT
Health Information Management experiences in the operational setting, preferred
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code