Education Coordinator for Clinical Education, full time, weekdays in Winston-Salem.
Develops, schedules, implements, and maintains educational opportunities and
programs for staff. Responsible for project, technical, and administrative support for Organizational Development/ Education. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Education and Experience
Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field required. Two years' experience in office environment preferred.
BCLS Instructor required within one year of position date. Certified Healthstream Administrator preferred.
1. Creates, maintains, and supports online orientation schedules, registration and provision of identified orientation materials.
2. Develops education modules using Story Line and other advanced education development software, maintains enduring education, and assigns online General, Clinical, and Nursing Orientation Curriculums to staff in Health stream and other learning management and data systems.
3. Collects, reviews and compiles data, statistics and materials relevant to quality and performance improvement reports and projects. Prepares and edits written materials to ensure a quality output.
4. Develops, implements, and maintains staff professional development/required training curriculums in Health stream and/or other registration systems. Continuously monitors progress of assigned staff training to ensure annual requirements are met. Prepares compliance reports of training progress and communicates compliance concerns to appropriate leaders. Maintains Health stream and/or other systems for all staff ensuring accurate records of all professional learning opportunities.
5. Manages multiple data systems (Health stream, TC Command, get with the Guidelines, Defib Dashboard, EMS charts, etc.) and websites, including design, maintenance, query, reporting.
6. Performs financial duties, including collection of payments, deposits, monthly financial reporting.
7. Collaborates with other departments to maintain daily operations and achieve defined goals.
8. Collaborates with Information Systems, Human Resources and other departments to implement, evaluate and improve web-based training delivery through the designated Learning Management System.
9. Partners with Human Resources to coordinate the integration of educational processes and populations into the organization?s orientation programs. The populations include faculty, staff, students, visiting professionals and targeted volunteers. May include in-person and/or group presentation for orientation and training.
10. Acts as a resource for project teams, departmental and organizational committees as assigned. Schedules meetings keeps minutes and prepares meeting materials. Serves as a liaison between team or committee and facilitators. Creates presentations and reports for meetings. Assists facilitators and chairs with problem solving, resource issues and equipment needs. Ensures that follow-up calls and requests are made.
11. Works collaboratively with AHA Training Center leadership in the planning and implementation of programs in accordance with American Heart Association contract. This includes single system instructor and course tracking, course registration, etc.
12. Demonstrates ability to function in a professional practice model through active participation in professional governance, promotion of a healthy work environment, and acceptance of personal responsibility for professional growth.
To apply for this position, please click on the "Apply Now" button on this page. You must complete the application process and then submit your application by clicking on the "Submit" button located at the bottom of the page titled "Submit Online Application". You will receive the following message once you hit the submit button: "You have successfully submitted your job application".
Computers are available for applying within the lobby of the Human Resources Department located at 1920 West First Street, (on the corner of Miller and First Street) Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27104. You may also call our office for assistance at (336) 716-6464. Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our Supervisor of Office Services by phone (336) 716-3367 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center to administer all educational and employment activities without discrimination because of race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status (except where sex is a bona fide occupational qualification or a statutory requirement) in accordance with all local, state, national laws, executive orders, regulations, and guidelines.