Echocardiographic technician-Per Diem
Allied Health Misc
US – Los Angeles, CA
8/hr rotating day/evening, weekends
$61.97 – $61.97 Hourly
December 21, 2020
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
1. ARDMS (RDCS) or CCI
3. Completion of ultrasound technology program
Skills, Talents and experience:
4. 2 years of recent acute care experience. Pediatric experience preferred.
5. Knowledge of cardiovascular anatomy, physiology, and pathology and the ability to apply to clinical practice.
6. Ability to operate electronic medical record system, Word documents, and generate written reports.
7. Ability to transport US machine throughput the organization.
8. Ability to be on-call with a response time of 45-60 minutes.
Share this job