The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families. Performs echocardiography studies. Recognizes, calculates, interprets, and analyzes the hemodynamic data served from echocardiography studies. Works in concert with Cardiologist to obtain high quality images and provide exceptional patient care.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Two year Associate Degree required.
- Experience: Minimum of five years experience as Echocardiographer required
- Licensure/certification/registration: Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) from American Registry of Diagnostic Medical required
- Additional skills required: Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) from American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) OR Registered Cardiac Sonographer (RCS) or Registered Congenital Cardiac Sonographer (RCCS) from Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) OR Canadian Registered Cardiac Sonographer (CRCS) Canadian Association of Registered DiagnosticUltrasound Professionals (CARDUP).
- Additional Skills/Requirements (preferred): Previous experience overseeing and leading staff. Able to provide feedback and educate staff. Considerable verbal ability to effectively communicate with staff and physicians.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health