Novant Health is seeking an Echocardiographer to perform technical procedures and functions for electrodiagnostics. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Associate Degree required.
- Experience: Two years of echocardiography experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) required.
- Additional Skills Required: New graduates of a two year program must be registered within 12 months of hire. Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient(s)’ age. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient(s)’ requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Considerable verbal ability to effectively communicate observations and input to nursing staff, physicians and other department staff.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health