Divisional Director, Field sales
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Sales Job Id R0020010
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Divisional Director, Field Sales is responsible for ensuring the development and successful delivery of ChenMed’s sales objectives for the division. The incumbent in this role ensures that divisional membership growth objectives are met by the sales teams, implements initiatives to grow and develop the division’s revenues through new membership sales, oversees sales activities and assures high-level accountability and consistent sales training and development of our division’s sales and business leaders. He/She coaches, develops, and trains a team of sales professionals who are focused on growing new and existing customer business, driving product usage, preventing reversals, managing accounts and providing outstanding customer service.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs divisional sales development activities and coordinates sales distribution by establishing territories, quotas and goals. Guides the growth of divisional sales revenue to meet and exceed annual sales targets. Manages divisional sales budget.
- Spends time in the field, with the division’s sales professionals and business leaders on sales calls and provides coaching and training as necessary to enhance their sales effectiveness.
- Oversees and manages sales performance, holds sales professionals accountable to the required level of sales activity and client relationships to ensure the achievement of business performance targets and standards.
- Builds a growth culture on the divisional team and with regional and medical center teams with high level of accountability.
- Manages the identification, prioritization and winning of new member relationships, as well as the retention and growth of our current clients; supports the consistent execution of company sales initiatives.
- Socializes the corporate strategy, in partnership with the Sales Center of Expertise (COE), to the sales teams in each market within the division.
- Implements and manages field support tools, including: systems which capture sales activity, sales pipelines and account assignments; training programs; productivity initiatives; account and territory planning methodologies and customer communication tools.
- Attracts, recruits, hires, develops, motivates and retains high-impact sales staff capable of meeting/exceeding sales quotas. Monitors performance and acts, as necessary, to ensure timely resolution of performance and personnel issues.
- Evaluates, investigates and settles divisional sales matters, questions, concerns and complaints by engaging key stakeholders and ensuring timely responses and resolutions.
- Serves as Sales SME for all medical practice acquisitions and integrations of new members into our panel.
- Collaborates with field marketing personnel to establish effective go-to market strategies for different Medicare member segments and ensures the optimal allocation of marketing resources.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly developed business acumen and insight
- Proven history of superior sales results and sales management aptitude
- Demonstrated leadership, client management and project management skills
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Resourceful, self-directed, team player who demonstrates sound business judgment
- Demonstrated ability to build long-term and sustainable relationships and business partnerships with clients at all levels
- Must possess a high-level of integrity and strong work ethic with the flexibility and tenacity to thrive in a fast-paced, everchanging environment
- Exceptional customer/client focus with a commitment to first class customer service; energized initiative; excellent technical capacity and performance management knowledge and skills
- Results-driven with a proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationally up to 60% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English; Bilingual a plus
- This job require use and exercise of independent judgement
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree is Sales, Marketing or a closely related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- A minimum of 10 years’ progressive work experience in a sales and/or sales force management/leadership role required; in healthcare, a health network, pharmacy or related sector strongly preferred
- Experience directly managing a sales team, building out marketing and sales plans and establishing KPIs required
- Experience overseeing sales events, including implementation and facilitation desired
- Experience with Health plan provider groups a strong plus
The Divisional Director, Field Sales is responsible for ensuring the development and successful delivery of ChenMed’s sales objectives for the division. The incumbent in this role ensures that divisional membership growth objectives are met by the sales teams, implements initiatives to grow and develop the division’s revenues through new membership sales, oversees sales activities and assures high-level accountability and consistent sales training and development of our division’s sales and business leaders. He/She coaches, develops, and trains a team of sales professionals who are focused on growing new and existing customer business, driving product usage, preventing reversals, managing accounts and providing outstanding customer service.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director