Director of Sales & Community Partnerships
Location Metairie, Louisiana, United States of America Category Sales Job Id R0015882
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff. Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in company services- patient registration. Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Collaborates with Director of Sales to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines. Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with key local communities serving Medicare-eligible seniors.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs and/or seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging services and multi-service sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business & financial issues on contracts. Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams. Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results. Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Collaborates with Director of Sales to establish and control budgets for community event expenses. Reviews expenses and recommends economies.
- Interaction with key internal market leaders (4M process).
- Other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced hands on Sales skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Expertise in Representative relations.
- Highly analytical/Data driven.
- Experience working for a large, best practice, healthcare firm (++). Coming out of Direct Marketing Organizations (++).
- Sales Force and Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Must be able to travel at least 20% to various markets.
- Fluent in English.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required; Master's degree preferred
- At least seven (7) years of Sales and Salesforce management work experience required
- Management experience in developing and growing a sales team
- Experience managing local marketing events. Direct Marketing Organizations experience a plus; Health Plan provider group experience a strong plus
- Direct-to-Patient sales and marketing experience preferred
- A valid Class C or D or State equivalent driver's license, issued by the State of current employment, required. Current, personal automobile insurance needs to be equal or greater than your state, county or city requirements. Must have $100,000 No-Fault or Personal Injury (PIP)/$300,000 Property Damage Liability (PDL) Limits requirement on the personal automobile insurance policy. Incumbents in this role will be subject to bi-annual Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) checks to ensure proper compliance. Since driving to various locations plays an integral role in satisfying the basic requirements of the job duties, it is imperative that all MSMs maintain a valid driver's license with a clean record.
The Market Sales Manager (MSM) is responsible for managing sales of the company’s services within a defined geographic area. He/she is responsible for ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director