Director of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
US – Los Angeles, CA
$0.00 – $0.00 Annual
February 23, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree in organizational development, change management, or organizational behavior or other related field strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in equity, diversity, and inclusion programming required, 5-10 years preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
- Strong leadership skills and coalition building.
- Expertise in critical race theory, anti-racism, and restorative justice principles.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in organizational development and change.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Leadership experience in a complex academic medical center or health system preferred
- Knowledge of events planning and marketing.
- Proficiency use of multimedia tools.
Share this job