Director of Business Operations
The Director of Business Operations for Consumer Strategy and Products will work directly with the EVP and Chief Consumer Officer and his direct reports to promote the growth, alignment and execution of consumer experience and operational effectiveness. The appropriate candidate should have experience with leading and facilitating projects, connecting with appropriate internal and external business stakeholders, driving and creating project specific deliverables, managing a strategic plan, and ensuring that efforts align with NH experience principles and support and elevate business line operations
Education: Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum of five years in leading projects required. Minimum of three years in healthcare preferred.
Additional skills required:
• Strategic and operational skills with a desire and ability to drive change from the business perspective.
• Successfully manage multiple priority projects simultaneously and support multiple leaders.
• Deep understanding of consumer and market needs and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations.
• Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
• Adept at presenting ideas verbally and in writing; good listening and consultative abilities, as well as, the ability to establish credible relationships with stakeholders and constituents.
• Documented analytical skills; must be able to quickly absorb and process large amounts of data to reach sound business conclusions.
• Knowledge of current and future trends/practice in areas of responsibility; regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; information systems and relevant software.
• Ability to be a team player, contribute to a positive working environment, delegate effectively, and demonstrate initiative, ownership, and accountability
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health