Director, Insider Threat and Risk
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Corporate Job Id R0015482
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete ownership of Intellectual Property, Trade Secret Protection (Security) and Enforcement.
- Proactively lead, develop, guide the strategic and operational implementation and maturation of an Enterprise-Wide Insider ITR.
- Effectively communicate with technical, non-technical, functional, and executive audiences.
- Lead, develop and actively mentor the ITR Team.
- Create and implement an ITR Governance Structure.
- Regularly assess data loss protection and user behavioral analytics tools, technologies tools utilized.
- Coordinate cross-departmental engagement with key stakeholders and functional partners to drive and continuously improve the identification, prevention, detection, and response to potential insider events.
- Conduct industry benchmarking, regulatory requirements, gathering and peer-based analysis of available controls.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify, incorporate opportunities for continuous process improvement and future risk mitigation efforts.
- Recommend, implement processes to foster deterrence, education, and awareness of ITR.
- Communicate effectively across the enterprise.
- Facilitate regular briefings, reporting to other COE functional leaders, ChenMed functional leaders/teams to ensure that activities are documented and auditable.
- Develop, track and enhance metrics/performance/risk indicators to measure team, program effectiveness.
- Provide a 24/7/365 response to threats and concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entreprenuerial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven extensive leadership and management experience, and expertise in leading programs, and teams
- Accomplished leadership background in overseeing ITR mitigation to a successful conclusion
- Strong technology, data, cyber, information security knowledge
- High level expertise to evaluate threats, countermeasures along with architecture to understand impact to enhance the overall security posture and risk
- Demonstrated investigative experience in data compromise
- Data Loss Protection and Behavior User Analytics systems
- Strong experience with data loss, exfiltration and protection
- Review existing technology capabilities and limitations and build business case for recommended new technology capabilities
- Analyze complex data from user, or network, and make accurate determinations
- Strong understanding of business principals
- Proven excellence in data and behavioral analytics
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and complex matters for a growing organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation and facilitation
- Demonstrated history of developing, leading and successfully creating various business prevention strategies
- Ability to collaborate with people of all levels and backgrounds
- Analytical thinker with the ability to leverage data analysis in order to solve problems
- Effective influencing skills, problem-solving in public and private sector environment
- Strong decision-making skills to quickly determine an action and execute that action during an emergency situation
- Interpersonal skills to provide superior service and build strong partnership with other Corporate Security Leaders, People Teams, Functional Leaders (HR, Legal, Operations, IT)
- Robust expertise of modern information data loss protection and user behavioral analytics, technologies and technology trends, investigations
- Deep knowledge of Insider Threat, Risk Programs and known and unknown threat behavior models (i.e., MITRE ATT&CK, Cyber Kill Chain, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications to communicate with all levels of associates, management, and vendors.
- Ability to successfully leverage awareness, training
- Strong problem-solving, creative aptitude
- Results and relationships focused
- Investigative knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, database, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 30% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA, BS degree or equivalent; experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis above the minimum experience required
- MA/MS/MBA/JD degree or equivalent preferred
- Eight (8) years of related experience in insider threat/insider risk, counterintelligence, cyber, investigations, behavior analysis, or a related field for a corporation, government agency, law enforcement, U.S. military or combination
- CERT; Insider Threat Program; Information Security certifications a plus
- Three (3) years’ leadership experience developing an insider threat, risk program, teams, and strategic initiatives for corporation, government agency, law enforcement, U.S. military or combination
The Director, Insider Threat and Risk will be responsible for building a high impact Insider Threat and Risk (ITR) Program and team focused on proactive strategies and operations to prevent, detect, and respond to malicious (or unintentional) data extraction or manipulation, specifically ChenMed’s Intellectual Property, Trade Secrets and also company assets, products, processes, or concepts determined to be proprietary, or confidential data. This position is responsible for creating a program that aligns with ChenMed’s mission, culture, and operational risk profile. The Director, Insider Threat will own the development and deployment of a comprehensive Enterprise-wide ITR Program. The ITR Leader is responsible for all aspects of the ITR Program that includes: Governance; Data Collection and Protection; Architecture; and Operations. This position directs ITR operational activities through management level team members on a day-to-day basis and ensures proper communication and collaboration throughout the organization. This position is also responsible for successful interaction with external agencies and the administration of all facets of the ITR program.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Director, Actuarial Services
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Corporate Posted Date 03/12/2021
Sr. Financial Analyst
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Corporate Posted Date 11/10/2020
Practice Integration Consultant
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Corporate Posted Date 03/24/2021
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director