DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
The Human Resources Director is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources including policies and programs covering employment, compensation, benefits, performance management, employee relations, leadership development, recruiting and retention, and compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 8 – 10 years of broad-based HR experience, six of which must be at the management level
- Prefer 3 to 5 years in a healthcare setting
- Ability to provide vision and leadership
- Stressful work environment. Requires sitting, standing, kneeling abilities required
- Very strong proficiency using Microsoft Office products.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Provides structure, alignment, process improvement, employee engagement and consistent practices to Graduate Medical Education.
- Acts as senior level advisor on human resources issues to other executives and all level of employees throughout the company.
- Develops staffing strategies and implementation plans and programs to identify talent within and outside the corporation for positions of responsibility.
- Identifies appropriate and effective external sources for candidates for all levels within the company.
- Enhances and/or develops, implement and enforce human resources policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Provides technical advice and knowledge to others within the human resources discipline.
- Provides Methodist Health System subsidiaries human resource guidance to ensure consistency of HR practices.
- Maintains current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources.
- Evaluates of the human resource structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the group as well as provides individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible) for individuals.
- Keen understanding of compensation and benefit strategies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Information: Methodist Medical Group is the North Texas physician organization affiliated with Methodist Health System. Established to meet the healthcare needs of North Texas communities, our fast-growing network of providers includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic, and a virtual care platform known as Methodist NOW. Methodist Medical Group employees enjoy not only competitive salaries but also the outstanding benefits package of Methodist Health System, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance; a matched retirement plan; an employee wellness program; and more. The opportunities for career growth are equally generous. Our affiliation means being part of an award-winning workplace:
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
- 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare nine years in a row by Becker’s Hospital Review
- Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
- Military Friendly Employer
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist