DIRECTOR HR TECHNOLOGY FEATURED
The Director HR Technology is responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, budgeting, project coordination, and management for the development of cost-effective HRMS while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet current and future business technology needs within the HR organization. Responsible for analyzing and directing all functional related activities within the scope of the all technology utilized within the Human Resources department. This position is accountable for ensuring continuity and successful delivery of functional services to users throughout the organization.
Your Job Requirements:
- Workday experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Master's degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize work, excellent organizational skills, and initiative to improve processes. Strong project management skills.
- Five to eight years of HRIS or HR generalist experience. Three to five years of project management experience. Systems implementation experience.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Access. Experience with an HRMS such as PeopleSoft, Lawson or SAP.
- Experience with an HRMS such as PeopleSoft, Lawson or SAP.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Additional Information: Methodist Health System is a highly revered, leading nonprofit healthcare organization in Dallas, Texas. Named on of the fastest-growing health systems in America by Modern Healthcare, Methodist will soon include 11 hospitals, either through ownership or affiliation. Our wholly owned and full-service hospitals include Methodist Dallas, Methodist Charlton, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers; Methodist Richardson -- Campus for Continuing Care; and, opening fall 2020 Methodist Midlothian Medical Center. Our affiliated physician organization is Methodist Medical Group, which includes more than 50 healthcare clinics, two concierge medicine clinics, an urgent care clinic and a virtual care platform known as MethodistNOW. At Methodist, we strive to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve -- one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we've earned:
- Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson
- A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
- A 150 Great Places to Work in Health care nine years in a row by Becker's Hospital Review
- Military Friendly Employer
- One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
- Ranked No. 2 on DiversityInc's List of Top Hospitals and Health Systems in America, 2018
- First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist