Digital Health and Engagement Solution Delivery Manager I
The employee’s Number One job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families. The Digital Health and Engagement Solution Delivery Manager I will serve as a core member of one or more cross-functional product teams in order to enable the delivery of digital health and engagement products and services.
The solution delivery manager is responsible for managing end-to-end delivery of Digital Health and Engagement solutions that enable Digital Health and Engagement capabilities in support of Novant Health's mission. The solution delivery manager works on complex initiatives that may span multiple organizations, functions, and locations. The solution delivery manager adapts to a rapidly changing environment and employs novel approaches to deliver solutions that provide value to the organization. The solution delivery manager maintains and strengthens relationships with business stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to their product teams. The solution delivery manager is responsible for leading product lifecycle management activities including: gathering customer requirements, facilitating product backlog prioritization, managing product team commitments, managing product dependencies, mitigating product delivery roadblocks, authoring and delivering communications to stakeholders, tracking and reporting quality metrics, and driving continuous improvement activities. The solution delivery manager executes their job duties with a regular need for instruction and/or guidance.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree Preferred.
- Experience: Minimum one year Solution Delivery Management/Product Delivery Management experience required. Minimum one year general experience in Business Administration, Information Technology, direct patient care or related field preferred. Minimum one year experience in a healthcare regulated environment.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: ScrumMaster Certification (CSM) or equivalent preferred. Project Managent Professional preferred.
- Additional Skills/Requirements required: Process: Leads product lifecycle management activities necessary to deliver products & services to customers. Gathers customer requirements and demand. Works with product owners to prioritize product demand backlog. Manages product team commitments through the use of various delivery tools such as scrums, sprints, burn-down charts, etc. Manages product dependencies across product teams. Works with product owners to mitigate product delivery roadblocks. Selects and applies appropriate solution delivery methodologies to efficiently and effectively deliver products in a complex environment. Uses Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other productivity tools to effectively deliver on job duties. Collaboration: Work with the Product Owner to develop and champion a product vision, product strategy product roadmap, and demand shaping in support of organization objectives. Collaborate with the Product Owner and Product Teams to assess value, usability, and feasibility of product features. Lead all scrum events such as feature/capability estimates, sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint review and retrospective. Accountability: Executes on job duties with a regular need for instruction and/or guidance. Communication: Maintains and strengthens business relationships with business stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to their product teams. Delivers timely and effective communication to key stakeholders in a number of forms including but not limited to live meetings, emails, phone calls, etc. Quality Improvement: Drives continuous improvement activities for products and within product teams through the use of a variety of tools and techniques. Reporting: Track and report on quality metrics relevant to a given product to the product owner and key stakeholders. Leadership: Demonstrates effective leadership skills by enabling product teams to continuously deliver desired value and outcomes. Actively seeks opportunities to strengthen business partner relationships. Facilitates the improvement of team performance.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health