Development Program manager
Novant Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare system made up of 14 medical centers, 1,500+ doctors in 500+ outpatient locations including numerous outpatient surgery centers, medical plazas, rehabilitation programs, diagnostic imaging centers and community health outreach programs. Novant Health has over 28,000 employees that provide care for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia and South Carolina.
The mission of Novant Health Foundation is to empower and connect donors to programs and initiatives that save and improve lives in the communities we serve. Novant Health Foundation is made up of six regional foundations focusing on the critical needs of five primary causes: cancer, heart & vascular care, women & children, research & education, stroke & neurosciences. Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center Foundation is seeking an experienced Development Program Manager to be a part of a dynamic fundraising team in Winston-Salem NC. This person will report to the Chief Development Officer for the Greater Winston-Salem Market. The Development Program Manager is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of the comprehensive fundraising plan for the Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center Foundation for the Greater Winston-Salem Market. This includes supporting any major gift initiatives, including, but not limited to, campaigns and planned giving. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth.
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of five years’ experience in health care fundraising is preferred; five years of major gift and/or planned giving experience is required.
- Licensure/certification/registration:Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) certification is preferred.
- Additional skills required: Demonstrated experience in soliciting and closing major gifts of $25,000 or more; planned giving expertise is highly desirable. Ability to work both independently without close oversight, and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside Novant Health. Ability to understand the needs and interests of leadership and major gift donors in order to develop relationships between them and Novant Health Foundation. Ability to take initiative and to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time. Proven ability to work collaboratively within an organization; exceptional interpersonal skills that create credibility and trust; ability to build and maintain relations with donors and team members. A development professional that is donor-centric and excels in a team environment. Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; Strongly developed written and verbal communications skills; a persuasive, credible and polished communicator. Willingness to learn. Accepts and respects diversity without judgment. Self-starter who is results-oriented; Excellent time management skills. Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook. Experience using Raiser’s Edge or similar development database programs. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to respect confidential information. A commitment to providing services in accordance to the mission and goals of the organization.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health