Added - 04/16/21Dentist Dental Fort Bragg, North Carolina | Dental
Related Dental Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Dentist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Fort Bragg in North Carolina.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 4:00pm; shifts based on department needs
• Independent Contractor with competitive financial package
The Dentist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctor of Medical in Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS).
• Education: Graduate from an accredited dental school approved by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA).
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a dentist.
• Experience: Shall have been employed for at least 1 year on a full-time basis in the practice of dentistry, or be a recent 1-year graduate of an accredited, post-graduate dentistry training program.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.