FT 40 HRS
YesterdayRequisition ID: 1581
The Dentist works within a team to provide dental care for outpatients by focusing on preventive care, oral health, and overall health. The Dentist is responsible for diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries, and malformations of the teeth and gums.
Hours include 3 days at Ellen Jones community Dental Center- Dennis (home site), 2 days at Harbor Community Health Center-Hyannis
• Determines and implements effective plan of treatment for patient whether it includes impressions for dentures, extracting diseased teeth, repairing cavities, root canals etc.
• Advises and educates patient about dental health practices.
• Consults with the managers of other patient services to ensure coordination of services for dental treatment plan of patients.
• Enters all pertinent and required information into patient medical record in accordance with procedure and practice in a timely and effective manner.
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
• D.M.D. or D.D.S. from approved Dental School
• Current Massachusetts Full License highly desired or Limited License eligible
• 3 years of experience as a Dentist preferred
• Current CPR/BLS, MCSR and DEA license