PT BE 20-39 HRS
3 days agoRequisition ID: 1608
The Dentist works within a team to provide dental care for outpatients by focusing on preventive care, oral health, and overall health. The Dentist is responsible for diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries, and malformations of the teeth and gums.
Position is 24 hours weekly at the Geiger Gibson COmmunity Health Center in Dorchester, MA. Hours are Tuesdays 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, Thurssays 12 - 8:00 PM and Fridays 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM.
• Determines and implements effective plan of treatment for patient whether it includes impressions for dentures, extracting diseased teeth, repairing cavities, root canals etc.
• Advises and educates patient about dental health practices.
• Consults with the managers of other patient services to ensure coordination of services for dental treatment plan of patients.
• Enters all pertinent and required information into patient medical record in accordance with procedure and practice in a timely and effective manner.
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
• D.M.D. or D.D.S. from approved Dental School
• current Massachusetts Full License highly desired or Limited License eligible
• 3 years of experience as a Dentist preferred
• current BLS Certification (Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers), MCSR and DEA license
Harbor Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.