- Kuna, Idaho
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Idaho Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a part-time Dentist to join our team at South Idaho Correctional Institute located in Kuna, Idaho.
The Dentist provides comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of incarcerated patients including routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis, fluoride treatments, and endodontic treatments.
- DDS or DMD degree from an accredited program
- Experience in providing comprehensive dental services in a correctional, community health, or indigent environment preferred
- Valid Idaho dental license
- Must be able to pass background investigation, drug screen, and obtain agency security clearance where applicable
Day Shift - 10 or 12 hour shifts
Monday, Tuesday or Friday availability
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.