Related Dental Jobs
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
We are offering an excellent full-time opportunity for a Dental Assistant to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Offutt Air Force Base near Omaha, Nebraska.
Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
Full-Time, Hours will be Monday-Friday 0730am-1630pm; Flexible Duty Hours between 0600am-1800pm to satisfy patient needs, at the government supervisors discretion. The employee shall not work more than 40 hours a week
The Dental Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Experience: Six months of experience as a Dental Assistant after graduation
• Degree: Certificate or Associate Degree
• Education: Successful completion of one of the following:
• Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from a program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA) within preceding 12 months
• Certification from a military dental technician or dental assistant school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months. Graduation from a state accredited program for dental assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12 months
• All training must have included a course in radiation physics; radiation biology; radiation health, safety, and protection; X-ray films and radiographic film quality; radiographic techniques; darkroom and processing techniques; film mounting; and, digital radiographic processing technique
• Certifications: Basic Life Support. Services performed will be performed at 55 MDG, Offutt AFB. The DA may be required to participate in administrative functions (i.e., orientation, quality improvement programs, clinical/administrative data collection, peer reviews, meetings, and training
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.