Center City, Philadelphia, PA
Assists Facilities Management Enterprise by functioning as a liaison for all aspects of purchase orders, invoices and monthly billing processes. Ensures the highest level of customer service for vendors and departmental personnel.
- Process high volumes of invoices for the entire Facilities Enterprise
- Ensure ERP interface is processing in/out bound as designed
- First line customer service for vendors and departmental personnel Enterprise wide
- Develop and maintain positive vendor relationships
- Problem resolution for invoices on match exception status
- Complete Vendor Statement reconciliation
- Credit hold resolution
- Interacts with co-workers, visitors, and other staff consistent with the values of Jefferson.
- Maintain/secure department credit card. Settle account each month per the communicated schedule.
·Prepare management/ad hoc reports and assist with developing new reports and online queries. Serves as backup to the Service Line Dispatcher (answering phone calls and inputting and dispatching work orders to Facilities Services and Custodial Services employees). Uses a two-way radio to dispatch work orders.
·May perform special projects assigned by supervisor or department head.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Cooperates with department’s work improvement efforts.
- Work well with others, shifting work assignments as necessary to complete departmental job functions.
- Practices excellent customer service with employees and vendors.
- Work collaboratively with departments, Supply Chain, AP, and match audit personnel.
- Monitor accounts payable work queues to ensure all invoices have been addressed.
- Excel and Word proficiency
- Maintain accurate list of service and blanket purchase orders for reference when processing invoices, po amounts, and determining expiration dates.
High School diploma or GED required.
2+ years of general Accounts Payable experience with strong customer service background.
Position requires focus and attention to detail. Failure of such may overpay, or underpay a vendor resulting in credit holds and lack of service/supplies.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code