CRM AND DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Job ID: 85586
Area of Interest: Professionals
Location: Bel Air,MD US
Hours of Work: 8a-4:30p
Job Facility: University of Maryland Medical System
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
The CRM and Digital Marketing Specialist assists with the development and implementation of digital marketing and communication strategies, including writing, editing and/or acquiring content for websites, intranet sites and other online properties. The specialist will assist in managing marketing communication projects including website, print, internal communications, special events and other advertising activities. The specialist will also support the Medical System’s CRM strategy in promoting the brand of our regional health care system to increase revenue and drive profitable growth.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position.
General Marketing Responsibilities at UM Upper Chesapeake Health
1. Provides writing, editing and research support for print, web & intranet projects, and other communication projects as directed including publications, media relations and internal communications.
2. Plans, implements and monitors ongoing marketing and communications programs in support of the mission, values, goals and objectives of the system and local site as directed by manager or director.
3. Works on planning and development of projects in a variety of different media.
4. Works with Director as needed in supporting media efforts including positive coverage, crises response and on site staffing if media is present.
5. Works with team to develop social media content and provides day-to-day support of all social media accounts and strategy.
6. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies to both internal and external audiences.
7. Demonstrates ability to manage, develop, plan and deliver projects with minimal direction.
8. Supports department leaders in other marketing and communications projects as needed, including internal and external events.
9. Communicates project updates and plans with key stakeholders both internally and externally. Manages deadlines and multiple projects simultaneously, and completes work quickly and with high attention to detail.
10. Performs updates to the Web sites and Intranet sites through a content management system and works with internal staff and stakeholders on content strategy, development and approvals.
11. Develops effective working relationships and maintains good communication internally and across the organization.
12. Identifies and participates in events hosted by community partners to promote the image and reputation of UMMS and the local sites.
13. Develops and maintains detailed reports of analytical results that track trends of different marketing and communications efforts in areas assigned.
14. Helps with photography as needed.
15. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
CRM Responsibilities at University of Maryland Medical System
1. Serves as the lead administrator for the customer relationship management (CRM) system on behalf of the UMMS internal clients
2. Builds campaigns on-platform to drive lead generation in line with marketing strategies and acquisition goals.
3. Coordinates software and systems tied to the CRM to ensure best practices and standards are used in both implementation and ongoing operations of the system.
4. Acts as the liaison between the CRM vendor and all other entities within University of Maryland Medical System and ensures all requests for use are aligned with the organization’s goals and objectives. Works closely with and maintains open communication with CRM stakeholders.
5. Responsible for reporting requirements across UMMS to ensure the effectiveness of the system and demonstrate ROI for marketing activities to senior leaders of UMMS and individual affiliates.
6. Works with stakeholders in the marketing department to define KPI’s and create custom reports and dashboards.
7. Run ad-hoc analysis on key trends and make recommendations on findings.
8. Assists digital marketing team in campaign performance measurement and increasing productivity of all marketing initiatives.
9. Attends and participates in in-service training and professional development programs to keep abreast of current trends in web content development and maintenance.
10. Works with stakeholders and vendors to create and maintain master databases and ensure integrity of patient and prospect data feeding into the system.
What You Need to Be Successful:
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Communications, Journalism, English, Marketing, Business or a related field is required.
2. Three (3) or more years of directly related CRM experience and relevant marketing experience required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
2. Able to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently; exceptional organizational skills.
3. Healthcare CRM knowledge is preferable.
4. Excellent project management experience with proven results.
5. Highly effective verbal and written communication skills including editing skills are expected.
6. Ability to review data and determine trends. Ability to assist in developing action plans based on the data.
7. The ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with patients, physicians, health system officials, other health system personnel, vendors and the general public is essential.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on