Critical Clinical Care Coor in Lander, WY at SageWest
Date Posted: 4/28/2021
Our vision is to serve our communities’ evolving healthcare needs by cultivating a network of compassionate, dedicated professionals. We are committed to working together, using best practices, improving quality, and assuring an exceptional patient experience.
SageWest Health Care
- Facilitates, coordinates, and delegates the delivery of patient care to a defined group of patients during their entire hospitalization period.
- Is responsible 24 hours a day for the staffing and management of patient care in both units.
- Is responsible for promoting the practice of professional nursing in The Intensive Care Units (ICUs), and for the acquisition, development, and utilization of resources (human and material) needed to fulfill those responsibilities.
- Will be responsible for promoting the overall quality of care provided on these units and to facilitate the development of new programs and the expansion of existing programs.
- The manager will aid in staff development and implementation of programs and process that will be the foundation required to prepare the staff and the unit for caring for more critical patients.
- Will be responsible for the development, implementation and sustainment of a bedside acute dialysis program aimed at caring for critically ill patients that are already receiving dialysis. Currently these patients are transferred several hours away due to the lack of dialysis capability. The program goal is to keep these patients in our community when possible.
- This position reports to the Director of Critical Care, and/or the Chief Nursing Officer
- Works cooperatively with administrators, physicians, staff, other managers, and all customers of SageWest Health to provide services, which consistently meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
- Assess and prioritize opportunities to improve, plan and implement effective changes and evaluate outcomes of process improvement activities.
- The Nurse Manager models behavior consistent with the SWHC management philosophy actively supports the Mission and Vision of the SWHC and effectively maintains the hospital’s Standards of Care and Practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing required, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years clinical acute care nursing experience with 1 year in ICU or comparative unit.
- Dialysis experience required.
- 1-year management experience as full time or relief charge nurse, clinical care manager, or Nursing Administrative Supervisor desirable.
- Strong clinical background.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.