AVON · 6006 CMM Transfer
Newly Created Position
Ski Season Full-time, Days, 40
Req # 10288
The COVID Scheduler will support our clinics for the scheduling of COVID testing needs of our patients. This position will assist patients in scheduling appointments to receive COVID tests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manages patient requests for COVID testing via e-mail inbox and phone calls.
- Communicates with patients via phone or email to set up testing appointment at testing site.
- Enters patient information into application Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Ensures patients have provided all necessary insurance information, if applicable, for COVID test.
- Ensures standard precautions for both staff and patient safety is adhered to at the testing site.
- Educates patients on the process for submitting COVID test when they arrive on site.
- Understands and educates patients on result times, method of result communication and provide isolation guideline documentation to all patents.
- Follows established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, OSHA Rules and Regulations, environmental and infection control standards.
- Performs high volume routine tasks with accuracy.
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture and Organizational Values.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
No experience required.
No license required.
Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred.
© 2020 HealthcareSource HR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.