Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Provide courier services of mail, supplies and materials between MNMC and offsite locations. Position will be responsible for financial deposits daily as requested. Position will also monitor and perform miscellaneous environment of care inspections as scheduled.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1) Basic computer skills needed.
2) Exceptional ability to follow guidelines, routes and instructions.
3) Outstanding customer service skills.
4) Knowledge of current Pennsylvania Department of Transportation laws regarding operation of a motor vehicle.
5) Knowledge of receiving practices, medical supply and equipment terminology.
6) Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively and to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
7) Ability to work independently and project a professional image.
1) High school diploma or equivalent.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
1) Current valid PA driver’s license.