Why Mount Nittany Health?
We strive to give our patients, our providers and our staff a positive “Mount Nittany Health Experience,” embracing top-quality care, operational excellence, growth and innovation in the field of healthcare, as we continue to advance our mission of making people healthier in our community.
Provide courier services of mail, supplies and materials between MNMC and offsite locations. Position will be responsible for financial deposits daily as requested. Position will also monitor and perform miscellaneous environment of care inspections as scheduled.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1) Basic computer skills needed.
2) Exceptional ability to follow guidelines, routes and instructions.
3) Outstanding customer service skills.
4) Knowledge of current Pennsylvania Department of Transportation laws regarding operation of a motor vehicle.
5) Knowledge of receiving practices, medical supply and equipment terminology.
6) Ability to speak clearly and communicate effectively and to read, understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
7) Ability to work independently and project a professional image.
1) High school diploma or equivalent.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
1) Current valid PA driver’s license.