Added - 10/05/21Contracts Administrator CorporateSan Antonio, Texas | Corporate
Related Corporate Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring a Contracts Administrator to join our corporate team! In this dynamic role, you will work closely with the Director of Contracts to provide support and assistance to tasks and projects related to Government and non-Government contracts, Teaming Agreements, Consulting Agreements, and other contractual agreements. This is a remote based role, working out of your home office!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides contract administration, to include administering, of Government and/or non-Government contracts and subcontracts ensuring compliance with FAR, DFARS, and other government regulations.
- Identifies potential contractual issues or conflicts, analyzes impact/ramifications and work with Program Management staff, subcontractors, and suppliers to resolve problems.
- Compiles and maintains all required contractual records and documents in accordance with contract requirements and Company policies and procedures.
- Assist with subcontract solicitations to include Requests for Information, Requests for Quotes and Requests for Proposals.
- Performs analysis of proposals with respect to T’s & C’s, appropriate FAR/DFAR clause flow-downs, and proposed price/cost.
- Drafts, reviews, and administers non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, independent consulting agreements, and purchase orders
- Initiates and executes closeout activities in accordance with company close-out procedures for task order, delivery order, contract, and subcontract closeouts.
- Assist with procurement actions to include but not limited to market research, vendor proposal analysis, and price comparison.
- Works collaboratively with Program Management to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while managing multiple priorities.
- Works collaboratively with Finance & Accounting to ensure financial accuracy and compliance.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties, as assigned, in support of management’s goals and objectives.
Basic Requirements/ Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain/Contract Management, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience with government procurement, contracts, or subcontracts.
- Equivalent work experience and professional certifications (Certified Federal Contracts Manager, or Certified Professional Contracts Manager) may be substituted for a degree.
- Knowledge of federal acquisition laws and regulations, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and agency specific regulations is strongly preferred.
- Experience with SCA contracts is strongly preferred.
~ Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.