State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
Constituent Records Coordinator
Req ID: 38282BR
Job Summary: The Constituent Records Coordinator will work closely with Philanthropy Office staff and be generally knowledgeable around all forms of fundraising, including the requirements for biographical data maintenance. This position will also be a point of contact for staff with questions about or problems with the use of the database and how to best store data information. This position will provide support to the Philanthropy staff by developing and implementing policies to guide data entry and making sure that the database effectively captures donor information. The position provides general database and administrative support for fast-paced frontline fundraising teams. This individual will need to handle sensitive donor information and ensure that the donor experience reflects a consistently high degree of professionalism and warmth. The Coordinator will work mainly remotely, with a particular emphasis on supporting teams in the southeastern region of the Beth Israel Lahey Health system.
- Assist with data entry and comprehensive information management for all donors and prospects for the medical center and affiliate hospitals. Manage duplicate records, design and implement data hygiene initiatives
- Enter constituent data for all individuals and organizations, including address updates, constituent demographics, and relationship links. Maintain database constituent codes. Audit data hygiene reports for Philanthropy Office, making data updates as required.
- Interact with donors and major gift, corporate/foundation relations, planned giving, and other Philanthropy colleagues regarding data maintenance activities.
- Prepare materials for donor meetings, including interfacing with other teams on deliverables, including prospect research and donor profiles.
- Assist executives with meeting preparation and scheduling, including individual donor visits, and board and committee meetings. Attend meetings (including virtual), some in early morning or evening, taking notes and following up as needed.
- Support donor communications, including presentations, board materials, and website updates, and serve as first line of communication for donors, responding to inquiries via phone and email.
- Support events (including virtual) for individual and corporate donors, and for third-party fundraising activities as needed.
- Track marketing benefits, such as promotion in employee newsletter, offered to BILH business partners.
- Prepare and submit expense reports.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related work experience required in Preferably in a fundraising, sales or customer service environment..
- Tech-savvy, with a demonstrated willingness to learn and use new technologies.
- Strong project/time management skills, including the ability to work independently after receipt of direction.
- Comfortable working in a mainly remote environment.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Blackbaud Raisers Edge 7.9 or experience with other fundraising or sales software
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are based on specific instructions, standard practices and established procedures which generally require little or no supervision.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures and by identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow general instructions and procedures as provided. Work is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to read, and write in English in order to understand basic safety instructions and take direction from supervisors; communicate effectively with patients, families and other medical center staff; and respond to basic questions.
- Oral Communications: Ability to understand spoken English in order to follow basic safety instructions and take direction from supervisors; communicate effectively in basic English with patients, families and medical center staff in response to routine questions.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with the ability to use them in routine situations. Specialized knowledge not required.
- Team Work: Ability to interact respectfully with other employees, professional staff and/or external contacts to offer ideas, identify issues, obtain information or deliver services.
- Customer Service: Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude and respond to requests in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Actor John Krasinski spreads some good news at BIDMC
BIDMC Named Top 25 Hospitals in the Nation to Work For
BIDMC recognized as a leader in “LGBTQ Healthcare Equality”
How to Apply