Community Medicine APP
Novant Health is seeking an Advance Practice Provider to provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians.
At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth
Novant Health offers:
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
Novant Health Medical Group
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for providers and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Joining with a world-class team of more than 1,600 physicians and over 28,000 employees that provide care at over 640 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics to transform the patient experience
- Novant Health cares for patients and communities in North Carolina, Virginia, South Carolina and Georgia.
- In 2019, Forbes ranked the organization first in North Carolina and 38th nationally on its 2019 Best Employers for Diversity list.
- Education:Master's Degree required. Either a graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program, or NP or post Master’s NP program required.
- Experience: One to three years of experience working in a physician practice setting preferred. New and experienced qualified applicants are welcome to apply for this position.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration:Current PA or NP license in appropriate state required. NCCPA or registry with state nursing board, BLS, DEA registry required.
- Additional Skills Required:Ability to successfully complete generic and depart-specific skills validation and competency testing; Thorough knowledge of diagnosis, and pharmacology; Thorough skill in physical assessment and management of chronic illness; Communication skills, both verbal and written; general computer knowledge is preferred; ability to work independently, yet in collaboration when necessary. Ability to use problem-solving, decision making, creative and communication skills. Dedicated to patient rehabilitation and self-care.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health