Community Medicine APP
To provide primary health care and perform selective medical services under the direction of practice physicians.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Master's degree required. Graduate of an NCCPA accredited physician assistant program required.
- Experience: One to three years of experience working in a physician practice setting preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current PA license in appropriate state required. NCCPA certification and current DEA registry required. ACLS (if infusion center or cardiac specialty) required.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians; demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and communication skills.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health