Communications Director, Department of Medicine
$84300.00 – $166700.00 Annual
December 7, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of progressively increasing responsibility in a marketing/communications role.
- Public Relations experience.
- Content management experience.
- Working knowledge communication strategies, planning and solutions.
- Working experience in website development and management.
- Experience in a busy media relations office with significant media response under tight deadlines.
- Background in academic medicine strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of University communications policies.
- Experience in responding quickly and appropriately to news requests and patient information.
- Master’s degree.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered