CNA I - Nephrology & Oncology (NEON) - Full time Nights *** NEW RATES and $1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FT NIGHTS in Hickory, NC at Frye Regional Medical Center
Date Posted: 6/8/2021
- Employee Type:
Night shift, 10+ hr/shift, rotate weekends
- Job Type:
Frye Regional Medical Center, serving a population of more than 350,000, is a 355-bed acute care hospital and comprehensive healthcare system that has been serving the health and medical needs of the Catawba Valley region since 1911. For more information on Frye Regional Medical Center please visit: http://www.lifepointhealth.net/serving-communities/our-communities/frye-regional-medical-center
Frye Regional Medical Center
As a part of Duke LifePoint Healthcare, our community hospital is being supported with more resources than ever before. Duke LifePoint combines Duke University Health System's unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence, quality and patient safety with LifePoint Health's financial resources and extensive operational experience - making our hospital even stronger.
Duke LifePoint Healthcare's pledge to our hospital and the communities we serve is quality, expertise and commitment.
- Quality is the cornerstone of Duke LifePoint, and it is the central focus of everything the organization and our hospital strive to achieve.
- Duke LifePoint pledges to bring a wealth of expertise and resources to strengthen the already excellent care our hospital delivers.
- And, Duke LifePoint's commitment is to work collaboratively with our hospital to make our community healthier by strengthening local healthcare delivery for the future.
For more information about Duke LifePoint, visit www.dukelifepointhealthcare.com.
- The Nurse Aide II, under the supervision and/or direction of a registered Nurse, performs routine duties in caring for hospitalized patients.
- Performs and exhibits sound judgement and technical skills for NAII in nursing treatments and procedures as assigned.
- Insures comfort and safety of patient at all times, observing and reporting to nurse pertinent observations about patient conditions as appropriate.
- Attendance Policy
- Adherence to all core measure initiatives, patient safety goals, and NQF Safe Practices
NEON- Our Nephrology Oncology Unit is made up of 17 beds. The NEON nursing team uses a holistic approach in caring for patients and families. Frye is accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a comprehensive cancer center and has received the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). Our team is dedicated to improving care and providing patients a full spectrum of services and treatments to better meet their needs.
Qualifications - External
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Current licensure with the Division of facility Services in the State of North Carolina. (CNAI)
- Current CPR certification with AHA
- Prefer one year of medical surgical acute care experience.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
- CNA Jobs
- Nursing Assistant Jobs
- Jobs in Morganton, North Carolina
- CNA Jobs Morganton, North Carolina
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.
Positions identified are with subsidiary hospitals and subsidiary physician practices of LifePoint Health, Inc. Similarly, recruitment and placement services for these positions are conducted by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Any applications received will be directed to the applicable entities.