Clinical Supervisor (RN) - Employee Health
Demonstrates clinical expertise in the area of Occupational Health in order to engage with employee health nurses, nurse practitioners, MRO/physicians and support personnel and oversee day-to-day activities in the EHO Office. Oversight includes managing employee work-related illnesses and injuries; conducting employee health screenings; and promoting a safe work environment. Provides supervision to employee health staff at site and in absence of manager, across system.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Bachelors of Nursing required
- At least 2 years of experience in occupational health nursing
- Current licensure as a registered nurse by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- CPR - American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing Preferred