Clinical Supervisor I
Novant Health is seeking a Clinical Supervisor I to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. At the heart of everything we do, you’ll find dynamic team members working together to deliver remarkable patient experiences. In partnership with the Clinic Administrator, ensures implementation and success of NHMG goals, organizes and directs the clinical environment, and coordinates teams to assure effective care is given to provide quality patient care in physician
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: One year of nursing experience required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
- Additional skills required: Excellent human relation skills, possess effective oral and written communication skills, possess leadership and problem solving skills, operate personal computer.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health