Clinical Services Navigator
Novant Health is seeking a Clinical Services Navigator, that would serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience: Three to five years of nursing experience required. Two years of experience in care of targeted patient population; experience in a broad range of clinical situations or settings preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current nursing license in appropriate state required.
- Additional Skills Required: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health