MATERNAL CHILD NURSING
METHODIST MIDLOTHIAN MED CNTR
MIDLOTHIAN, TX, 76065
Full-time · Day · 0645-1915
Req # 20057699
We need high-performing, experienced, and passionate administrative assistant professionals to provide general office and secretarial services to include basic filing, reception, telephone, and word processing Responsibilities. If you're driven to create an outstanding patient experience, you'll really shine here.Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year work experience preferred
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
- Able to professionally and effectively communicate (orally and in writing)
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and assists in orientation for new secretaries.
- Maintains PAR levels by ordering office/clinical/nutritional supplies as needed.
- Perform receptionist duties including, but not limited to, answering the department telephone recording complete messages, greeting patients/visitors in a professional and timely manner, providing general information and direction, maintaining appointment schedules and department files
- Responsible for preparation, accuracy and completeness of reports, records and clinical packets.
- Communicates with clinical team regarding pending discharges, occupied and unoccupied bed status and bed tracking reports.
- Maintains organization and cleanliness in and around work area, centralized nurses' station/work area and other assigned areas.
- Manages patient intercom system by answering call bell in a timely manner and timely notifications of appropriate clinical staff.
- Transcribes physician orders accurately.
© 2021 HealthcareSource HR, Inc. All Rights Reserved.