Center City, Philadelphia, PA
The Clinical Research Coordinator II works under limited supervision, assists with running clinical trials, completes regulatory documentation and tracks TJU IRB submission and approvals. May assist in the enrollment of human subjects. May provide clerical and technical support to ensure adherence to research protocols and quality of information received.
- Performs a variety of research, data base, biospecimen collection and processing, as well as clerical duties in support of clinical trials to assist investigators in organizing, gathering and compiling clinical research data.
- Organizes and maintains documentation required for clinical trial(s).
- Informs Principal Investigator and/or designated individual on any issues concerning patients response to treatment/medication/ any adverse effects overall to patients.
- Assists Principal Investigator with regulatory body filings including IRB submissions.
- May assist in the enrollment of human subjects.
- May provide clerical and technical support to ensure adherence to research protocols and quality of information received.
Some college; Associate’s degree preferred. Experience in research or clinical setting preferred.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.