Clinical Research Coordinator I Registered Nurse
Participates in clinical research studies in support of activities that meet the objectives of the assigned protocols.
- Education: High school diploma required. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree in biological or clinical sciences or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Experience: Two years’ experience in clinical research and/or relevant clinical field preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
- Additional skills required: Human relations and interpersonal skills necessary for interacting patients and staff. Attention to detail and accuracy necessary. Ability and willingness to work irregular hours as necessitated by research protocols. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent telephone diplomacy. Working knowledge of Information Systems and database management. Excellent analytical and time management skills. Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team. Ability to prioritize and problem solving skills, with demonstrated competency in applying clinical knowledge to patient management. Able to meet multiple deadlines for concurrent projects. Knowledge and assessment skills to provide age appropriate care and protocol requirements.
- Additional skills preferred: Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Human Subjects Training, and International Air Transportation Association (IATA) certification for shipping hazardous and biological substances. Certification in research.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.� Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement. �The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.� All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".�
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health