Center City, Philadelphia, PA
The Clinical Research Coordinator III works under limited supervision and runs portions of clinical trials, assists with orientation and training, obtains signature for informed consent, central lab management, data management, completes expectancy reports, monitors visit preparation, submits low institutional risk trials and tracks TJU IRB submission and approvals.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of a clinical trial in accordance with Good Clinical Research Practice (GCP).
- Trains and supervises research staff on the proper procedures for conducting a clinical trial per GCP.
- Prepares and submits all materials for the Institutional Review Board (IRB) and other regulatory bodies as required by the protocol to ensure compliance in a timely fashion.
- Maintains accurate subject log, tracks expenses, submits appropriate documentation to Grant Administrator on a monthly basis for payment due for visits on all studies.
- Performs regular quality control assessments to ensure that clinical trial data is collected and stored per GCP.
- Organizes and maintains documentation of all patient data.
- Designs electronic capture databases, if appropriate, and manage all of the data collected.
- SoCRA or ACRP with High School + 6 years clinical research experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with two years of clinical research experience; OR
- Master’s degree and one year of clinical research experience. OR
- High School with 8 years clinical research experience. OR
- High School with 6 years clinical research experience with a CRC certification from SoCRA or ACRP.
Jefferson Health delivers state of the art healthcare services to patients throughout the Delaware Valley and southern New Jersey. Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) provides more than 8,400 students from nearly 40 states and 40 countries with 21st century professional education. Combined, we have over 30,000 employees.
Jefferson Health, with 14 hospitals (seven are Magnet designated by the ANCC for nursing excellence) and 40+ outpatient and urgent care locations, offers a broad range of primary and complex, highly specialized care that touches the lives of more than four million patients annually. U.S. News & World Report has ranked Thomas Jefferson University Hospital among the nation’s best in eight specialties. Jefferson Health also includes the NCI designated Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center; it is one of only 70 such centers in the nation.
Thomas Jefferson University has ten colleges and three schools that offer more than 160 undergraduate and graduate programs. Our University is dedicated to inter-professional and transdisciplinary approaches to learning that offer a vibrant and expandable platform for professional education. Through this unique model, we are preparing our students for current and yet to be imagined careers.
As an employer, Jefferson maintains a commitment to provide equal access to employment. Jefferson values diversity and encourages applications from women, members of minority groups, LGBTQ individuals, disabled individuals, and veterans.
Par Reference Code