Clinical Research Assistant 2
The Clinical Research Assistant II is responsible for the coordination, collection, processing and quality control of clinical trial data under the direct supervision of the Research Manager. Maintains all research protocol data and compliance reporting. Assists with screening patients for research protocol regimens.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma required.
- Experience: Minimum of two years medical office or relevant clinical field experience and required. Minimum one year of clinical research data management experience required.
- Additional Skills Required: Must have exceptional organizational and analytical skills. Self-motivated and able to work independently. Able to meet multiple deadlines for concurrent projects. Work in a team-oriented setting. Must have proficient computer skills and medical terminology competency. Must provide own transportation to clinics, hospitals and associated agencies as required. Manual dexterity, prolonged standing or sitting. Able to lift light to medium weight objects which may be bulky and awkward. Ability to travel to developmental, educational and promotional activities. Physical and mental stamina required to function effectively in an environment with multiple fluctuating priorities. Ability to communicate effectively with individuals of all cultures and levels of authority. Exposure to hazardous materials (study agents, biohazards, pathology specimens).
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health