Clinical Recruiter in Warrenton, VA at Fauquier Health
Date Posted: 9/29/2021
- Employee Type:
Day shift, 7-10 hr/shift, weekdays only
- Job Type:
Fauquier Health is a Planetree-designated facility and serves the residents of Fauquier and several surrounding counties. It comprises: Fauquier Hospital, a fully-accredited, 97-bed hospital; Fauquier Health Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, a 115-bed long-term care and rehabilitation facility; the Villa at Suffield Meadows, an assisted living facility; the Wound Health Center and a medically supervised Wellness Center offering health and wellness programs. For more information please visit: https://www.fauquierhealth.org/
The Clinical Recruiter oversees the recruitment process to include review of applications and resumes, applicant processing, coordinating interviews, and making offers.
- Recruits talent for the health system by reviewing and screening applications, scheduling interviews, making offers, generating offer letters, and assists candidate with paperwork.
- Participates in intake meetings with leadership as needed to secure top talent.
- Develops and execute sourcing strategies, maintains a pipeline of talent for current and future positions.
- Manages the candidate experience for open requisitions.
- Applies innovative methods for recruiting talent utilizing technology and a variety of best practices.
- Communicates with hiring manager regarding requisition approval, candidate dispositions, and status of offers. Routinely meets with hiring manager to discuss staffing needs and recruitment strategies.
- Develops and maintains proficiency with recruitment application system. Optimizes utilization of system and ensures applicant movement through the system.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other related field.
Minimum Work Experience
- 2-5 years of full cycle recruiting experience required.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) experience required.
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
"LifePoint Health" is a trade name used to refer to an organization of affiliated entities that own and operate hospitals and other healthcare providers in more than 80 communities. LifePoint Health, Inc. is a holding company only. It does not own or operate hospitals or healthcare providers and does not have any employees. When terms such as "LifePoint" or "LifePoint Health" or "we" or "us" are used herein, they refer to LifePoint Health, Inc. and its operating subsidiaries. When terms such as "hospital" or "provider" or "facility" are used herein, they refer to the hospitals or other healthcare providers that are wholly owned and operated by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Finally, when terms such as "LifePoint employees" or "our employees" are used herein, they refer to individuals employed by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc.
Positions identified are with subsidiary hospitals and subsidiary physician practices of LifePoint Health, Inc. Similarly, recruitment and placement services for these positions are conducted by subsidiaries of LifePoint Health, Inc. Any applications received will be directed to the applicable entities.