Our jobs.Your future.
Matrix Providers Job Openings
Added - 09/22/21Clinical Psychologist Maryland AlliedJoint Base Andrews, Maryland | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
Clinical Audiologist - TRAVEL Tampa,Kentucky
Certified Medical Assistant - Roswell, NM Roswell,New Mexico
Certified Medical Assistant Sacramento CA Sacramento,California
Clinical Audiologist - Louisiville, KY Louisville,Kentucky
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a civilian Clinical Psychologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Malcolm Grow Medical Clinic, Joint Base Andrews, Maryland.
• Schedule: Full Time, Monday - Friday
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Clinical Psychologist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctorate in clinical psychology from an American Psychological Association (APA) accredited program.
• Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
• Certification: In addition to Basic Life Support, must have and maintain a current license to practice Clinical Psychology in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam or the U.S. Virgin Islands that allow for the independent practice of clinical services.
- Experience: Have at least 2 years experience working as a Clinical Psychologist within last 2 years
- Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.