Clinical Pharmacist II
Job ID: 89427
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Location: Towson,MD US
Hours of Work: Rotating Shifts, Weekends Required
Job Facility: UM St. Joseph Medical Center
Employment Type: Supplemental/Per Diem
What You Will Do:
Clinical Pharmacist II
PRN – Rotating
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center.
When you come to University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, you’re coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 224- bed suburban Towson, MD campus. You’re embarking on a professional journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere, and makes convenience and flexibility a priority.
- Provides pharmaceutical care to patients and monitors prescribed medications in accordance to generally accepted pharmacy practices, policies, State and Federal regulations.
As a team member at St. Joseph Medical Center, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
- Free Parking & On-Site Fitness Center
- Recognition: We have a positive points recognition program designed to reward and recognize our outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their peers
- On-Site Daycare
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmaceutical Science is required. Doctor of Pharmacy or Residency is preferred.
- 3 years or Residency.
- Maryland Pharmacist License
- Board Certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW